YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 30 December 2010

Fashion Police : Tips for dressing up

Hello. Like I promissed you , today I post some tips how to dress you up when New Year comes here (in real life and in stardoll too :)

Like every holiday , it is cool to be very elegant.But if you want to be cool , I suggest you something sparkle.Try the LUXE make-ups .
I think the best shops for this ocasion are VOILE and VOILE HOLIDAY. But you can change anything you want.
The earings are important too. Like all people says : 'Diamonds are girls best friend' I suggest something with diamonds.
Always , depends from the room you are. Don't be stupid and wear a nice , an elegant dress in a R&B room. You need to decorate a nice room for New Year. If you don't have money , don't be shide. Search in your storage. If you don't have anything good , just put your medoll in an empty room (or whit a background).

If you want to be very , very ORIGINAL try something between vintage and very elegant look. Be creative. Just show us what you can do.
Shine in the New Year's night and see you good in 2011.

(Of course I will post more untill 2011 if I will have what , but I say you Bye from now , in any case :)

xoxo, Teo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment