YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 11 May 2011

So Many Changes!


Hello Everyone!
I logged on today and saw some major changes. Since I am the one who is in charge of new things on Stardoll, I'm going to share everything new and my opininon!
-------------------
I'll start with the StarBazaar. You can now reserve your items for other people. Say you want to give something to one of your friends for a really cheap price, and someone else takes it! Thats annoying. I've experienced that myself :/
-------------------
Next on my list is Starcoins. Well.. I don't know where to begin. I am really not happy with this new star coins stuff, Stardoll is changing again. For the worse. 
I would have expected to be able to move my MeDoll more in my suite, but I guess not. Already things are starting to be priced in starcoins, and for about 100 coins or more! 
If I see something I want and have 300 sd for example, I want to buy it! Not have to sit there with 8 Starcoins. I'm rambling now, but I want to get my opinion across.

You can earn these coins, and you can earn up to 1000 Starcoins a day. Personally I don't have time to sit and play Stardoll 24/7, so I will never be able to get that in one day..
Heres a list of the things you can do to earn SC.
  • Start a club
    • 3
  • Customize your Album
    • 3
  • Accepted as friend
    • 4
  • Send a gift
    • 2
  • Sign a guestbook
    • 2
  • Invite a friend to join Stardoll
    • 11
  • Log in
    • 2
  • Post in your Blog
    • 2
  • Join a club
    • 3
  • Style your Medoll
    • 3
  • Comment on an Album
    • 2
  • Buy something from the shop
    • 3
  • Broadcast your own message
    • 3
  • Message a friend
    • 2
  • Accept a friend request
    • 4
  • Rate a Covergirl
    • 2
  • Rate an Album
    • 2
  • Rate a scenery
    • 2
  • Comment on a Scenery
    • 2
  • Participate in a Poll
    • 3
  • Vote for the Best Outfit
    • 2
  • Vote for the Best Design
    • 2
  • Decorate your Suite
    • 3
  • Sold item in StarBazaar
    • 4
  • Host a Party
    • 4
  • Join a Party
    • 3
  • Design your own clothes
    • 2
  • Design your own interior
    • 2
  • Buy your designed fashion or interior item


    So yeah. Do you have time to do that all day? I doubt it..

2 comments:

  1. i thought you could earn up to 1000 but only 40 a day? needless to say i don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sorry you are right. I was a little tired when I was posting, I don't know where I got that from xD You can earn 40 coins a day. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete