YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Royalty in steps?


Hello once again everyone!
---
 This isn't exactly a new change, well sort of, but I haven't had time to talk about it yet. 
I was looking at my account the other day, and it showed the steps to becoming royalty. 
You can't really see it on my account, because I was Royalty a long time ago. I think you should be able to see the date you became royalty.. Anyway! So now it basically shows you what you have to do to become royalty. As a person who is Royalty from a while back, I think this is stupid. When you get into Royalty, you are not allowed to say how to get it. What do they go and do now? Show what you have to do. I thought it was the fact that Stardoll notice peoples suite and medoll and that they updated frequently. I suppose not. Anyway, thats enough of my ranting. 
--------------
I would really like to know what you think of this. Feel free to leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment