YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 8 February 2011

New writers

Hello so I present to you our new writers :) [I'm not decided yet about the graphic designer]

1. PHOTOMIO [She will write about news , all news and updates except the starplaza ones]
2.ALEX_BRATE [She will write about free things]
3.CRISYYBIEBER [She will write about HB , SALES and UPDATES/NEWS from Starplaza :)]

And another update :) Anamaria.daisy is now an admin [she can post whatever she wants]


* PS: If you're one of the new writers and you have banner please tell me , if you do one , if I do one 4 you or if you already have it.



4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay.So when I will make some posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! thanks so much for giving me this oportunity. i will not let you down. hmm i dont have a banner so could u please make one? for me, i will try to make on. though.

    Cristina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you! :D I really appreciate this oppurtunity, can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. banner for ur picture of writter???

    h thaaaaay..I can make it my selft..and u can make it for me,what ever u want!!!???

    ReplyDelete