YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 9 February 2011

The names Mio. PhotoMio.


Hello! My name is PhotoMio (or Mia) and I have just been given the opportunity to be a writer for this lovely blog. I will be writing about all the latest news on Stardoll. Onto the latest news!
______________________________________________________________

New doll!
This weeks doll is Kerry Washington.

In real life looks like this:

Annie edit:
Kerry Washington (born January 31, 1977)[1] is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Ray Charles's wife, Della Bea Robinson, in the film Ray (2004), as Idi Amin's wife Kay inThe Last King of Scotland, and as Alicia Masters, love interest of Ben Grimm, The Thing, in the live-action Fantastic Four films of 2005 and 2007. She has also starred in the critically acclaimed independent films Our Song and The Dead Girl.
(source wikipedia)

I think they did a pretty good job with the graphics, but could of been better. I also thought the clothes collection was cute, but not a lot of it could be combined together as an outfit. I give it a 3/5 in total :)

4 comments: