YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year Contest - Winners

The winner of the contest (50 stardollars and advertise on the slidebar) is...
Scroll













Scroll

......



Ezzaiskool CONGRATULATIONS :)
She wrote : "

My name on Stardoll is Ezzaiskool
I love New Years because its an opportunity to see my family who I never get to see. I also love it because its time to make a list of resolutions which I won't even end up going through with because, well to be honest, I'm just lazy. If I was to make a list, it would probably only contain two things:
1. To be active in school and after school activities.
2. To help out my mum around the house "

Honorable mentions to :
-rob402
-nukuke13
-daisy-croatia
(The girls with mentions can only advertise on the slidebar their projects or blogs or to be a witer for the blog)

1 comment: