YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Jazz Your suite (with sale items)

Hello . Today i saw these advertisments :)
1)
Sale in starplaza. The sale it's now in starplaza . And i saw a HB bag at 50% sale. That's amniazing. I never saw this.. So...go shop now :)
As you know it's only for SS :(
2) And the new minishop collection. The name is 'Jazz Up your suite' and it's made by jazz items like jazz tables , posters etc. I think it's very cool and it's for non-ss too. I love the table. :)
So?! What do you wait for ? Go&buyy,buy , buy

1 comment:

  1. Whole grain breads, cereals and pastas have high amounts of thiamin. But even more concerning
    was I contacted Jeremy Saffron who is a good friend of mine and he told me that he too thought it
    was once good and he did more research and found out it really wasn’t.

    In reality, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes.


    My web page: athletic greens medical review

    ReplyDelete